Price List

1. New price adjustment will be done and starts from 1-1-2015 onwards.

2. Kindly fill up the order form only after payment is done ONLY.

3. Order LAST CALL (daily): 11.30pm

3. Shortcut button to pay via MAYBANK2U is available now. Please click the logo "MAYBANK2U Pay" at the right column to login into your Maybank2u account for instant cash deposit.

*Your cooperation is highly appreciated. We are trying our best to improve the service especially the procedure of orders and the ready stock list which is always so hard to maintain at the 100% accuracy level. Anyway, we hope that we could do better, serve you better, and deliver the best quality of products with the fastest speed to all of you! :) Thank you for support! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wholesale MOQ: 50 pairs (All types mix is allowed)
*We are recruiting Agents/Dropshippers now!


Any queries, please contact:
H/P: +6012-4942101 (whatsapp & sms available)
Email: de.shopz@live.com

Nuffnang

About Agents

Why choose Gorgeous-i?
-Gorgeous-i is a registered company under SSM and we have more than 5 years of experience in this business already.
-We have confirmation certificate from manufacturer to proof that our stock are all authentically from Korea and quality assured.
-We have more than 50,000pairs of ready stock in store, all items are direct import from our manufacturers at Korea.
-We do practice "today pay, tomorrow post", so don't worry that your customer will complain about late arrival of stock.
-We do carry in number of new series constantly.

Benefits to be our agents:
-We do delivery for you.
-We do packing for you.
-Low cost
-Under company protection with price guide, to make sure you earn more all the time!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feedback

Kindly drop your feedback & comments here~

Thanks ;)

27 comments:

  1. hey suhyin,anne316 here. got my lens d.
    love it. will order from you again.
    and will send model for you, if you dun mind.
    thx! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT satisfied with your service, I have waited for my lenses so long! Please get back to my question ASAP ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My package was sent out last Thu frm PG & I received it in less than a week in KL :) Suhyin is very helpful with all my enquires too! Thanks girl! Lookin forward to receive Batch 6 next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had waited 2 days for my refund,
    Suhyin didn't refund to me and no explaination
    i always said is her fault but do nothing to solve problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi suhyin,

    juz received the lenses.nice color you have there.if need any more, will get from you soon.thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've ordered twice with suhyin and so far i had no problem with my order. she have been so helpful and i hope she can continue rendered her service to all her customers. i'll definately buy lenses from her again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought a few times from her. Here's my feedback

    1st time-She sent wrong type of lens to me and I returned them to her. She asked me to bear the postage of returning the wrong item first and i was pissed. But then, she was kind enough to offer me a free lens. I waited the refund for quite long though because of some of her father's problem I suppose.

    2nd time-Bought ready stock from her and this time, everything is fast enough and she did everything as promised. So thumbs up for her service for the 2nd time! Will definitely buy from her next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fast service, friendly seller, received my lens within two days of purchase! would buy from her again. (= !

    ReplyDelete
  9. let's see...suh yin isnt like most online sellers that i know.

    for example, when u order the lens..u get it within 3 days which is fast.for most sellers..u will receive ur items after weeks of waiting. some don't even read your orders and ignore it

    besdes that she's friendly

    so i recommend u guys to buy from her =]

    p.s just received my geo nudy brown and love it..thx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm satisfied with your efficient working service. Works fast and had been quite helpful.
    Will order from you again if there's another chance =D
    Thanks lots, xoxo.
    Keep up the good work!

    ~Szu Yin~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm satisfied with her service, she was kind and polite when replying to my enquiries even when i tend to repeat my Q's.

    i got my lens within 3 days after paying her, and dont worry, her GEO lenses are genuine.

    will buy from her again.. leave me a msg on MSN when u have restock ur GEO lenses yeah gurl <3

    ~CATHERINE~

    ReplyDelete
  13. bought a lot of lenses from her. very nice seller. sure will buy from u again. n again. hehe. nice doing bussiness with u. ^___^

    -angel-

    ReplyDelete
  14. lens warne barbie nudy gray, barbie candy gray, barbie nudy brown ade stok lg??

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i know the last price of barbie series for 100 pair or 50 pair?

    kindly mail to me securecl@yahoo.com asap and i 'll get back to you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi suhyin, received my lens the other day in good condition.. Thanks ya.. recommended seller^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. hye suhyin :)
    u r looking for agent?
    how is tht?
    could u explain for me.. :)
    thz!~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe, receive ur goods ad.
    this is my 2nd time purchase lens from you.
    nice quality=)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi all, kindly drop me a msg by email/cbox instead of here, as i seldom check this session, since it's only for customers to drop comments here. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,

    I have sent you few mails since last week but have yet to get a reply from you.I have sent the defected lens to the address desired ,which I think you should have received by now but there's no news on my replacement lens (2 pairs). And not even a reply to my mail.
    Can you plz send my lenses as agreed on ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it was XXX time i buy lens from this seller . At first i also feels piss , always didnot reply my mail. But after few times , her service is getting better and better . So thumbs up for her , Keep it up ! and i never doubt on her lens!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suh Yin, I just received my lens today ;) thank you for the fast service, will buy from you again next time~ Recommended seller!

    ReplyDelete
  25. where can i get luna king black prices??

    ReplyDelete